Monte Zoncolan is one of the most grueling and demanding climbs in professional road bike racing, and only the best dare attempt this beast of a climb. The top of the class is what pushes the sport and all riders a little bit further. This belief led to the creation of the 14.3lbs, full Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Tommaso Zoncolan SL.When it comes to road cycling, one component name stands above the rest, and that is Dura-Ace. Every Dura-Ace component is precision crafted to make the lightest weight, highest performance component set on the market. Years of research and development have come together to create this sub 14lbs cycling powerhouse, which is why we added Dura Ace 9000 components to every level of the new Zoncolan SL.
It all starts with the new Tommaso Super Light Toray 800 Carbon Frame, which offer game changing reliability and power transfer in a sleek 850 gram package. To make this incredible system even lighter, we added Tommaso Corsa TC-50C Carbon Wheels, Tommaso Corsa Carbon Handlebars, and a Tommaso SL Carbon Seatpost. As soon as you step into the saddle, you will feel the lightweight, explosive potential ready for your command.
Why is the Tommaso Zoncolan SL priced so much lower than the competition? Tommaso has decided that the best way to provide its legions of fans the best bike at the lowest price is to only sell its bikes direct to the consumer. By selling direct, Tommaso has been able to eliminate 2 levels of the supply chain and deliver bikes at a cost of around 40% less than every other major brand. Tommaso feels that it's better to give you this savings than pay companies just to pass the bike along.
- Super light and stiff Toray T800 Monocoque Carbon Frame (850 grams) assures stiffness, dampening, and ultimate power transfer on your toughest rides
- A full Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Groupset offers the unsurpassed performance and quality, that make this groupo top of its class
- Ultra Light performance of Tommaso Corsa TC-50C carbon wheels, offers incredible acceleration and handling
- Cutting edge carbon handlebars add comfort and performance while shredding weight, allowing this incredible ride to hit the scales at 14.3lbs
- Professional Assembly Required