The new Tommaso Superleggera Dura Ace 9100 focuses on keeping what made the previous model a breakout hit and set the standard for all carbon bikes. The Superleggera gives you the light, fast Italian bred road bike you would expect from Tommaso's legendary old world craftsmanship, and adds nothing but the finest Shimano components. An ultra-lightweight monocoque carbon compact frame coupled with 22 Shimano Dura Ace 9100 equipped speeds, makes this the right bike for all your cycling adventures. For the Superleggera, we believe nothing but Shimano's best components will do. From the Dura-Ace 9100 derailleurs and shifters, to the Ultegra 6800 Hollowtech II crankset, and finishing with the Ultegra 6800 11-32T cassette, this drivetrain was built to perform. This incredible gearing of 11 speeds on an 11-32T cassette gives you a level of versatility that will forever alter your opinion on climbing those big hills, while giving you the speed to win races on the flats. The upgraded Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes offer smoother and more responsive breaking than the previous year model, for more confidence on every turn. If you are looking for a bike that leaves the competition in the dust, but don't want to sell your car to afford it, then the Tommaso Superleggera is the bike for you. The Superleggera is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.
- FRAME: Our Superlight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) and HCT carbon fork are made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers. This frame ensures maximum power transfer and durability, for years of riding your best with ease.
- DRIVETRAIN: 2x11 blend of Shimano Dura Ace 9100 & Ultegra 6800, featuring a 50/34T Ultegra compact crankset and 11x32T Ultegra cassette work flawlessly with the state of the art Dura Ace 9100 derailleurs. This huge gearing range is perfect for those doing demanding climbs or passing friends on weekend races.
- SHIFTING: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 shifters offer the most advanced shifting on the market
- GEOMETRY & WHEELS: Our compact Toray 700 carbon frame puts riders in an optimal geometry for long rides and all day comfort. The frame easily dampens road vibrations, without sacrificing power. We finish this off with ultra-durable and reliable Mavic Aksium wheels, to offer years of consistent speed and fun.
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding. This will ensure optimal performance and safety