The Sterrata offers rugged durability, versatility, and makes an excellent commuting bike. The frame is rack ready for commuting and touring use, while the carbon fork adds comfort and weight savings to your ride. Avid BB5 disc brakes offer increased breaking power in tough conditions, while the full Shimano Claris drivetrain shifts smoothly through a wide variety of gears covering all possible trail conditions.
- FRAME: Durable Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a High Modulus Carbon Fiber Fork For Maximum Vibration Dampening and comfort, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Sterrata ideal for the trail riding, commuter, and touring.
- DRIVETRAIN: 3x8 Shimano Claris Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette. Perfect for varying and rugged terrain, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- VERSATILE & DURABLE: Tommaso TC-30D rims offer the rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim, that can handle all types of terrain and keep rolling. Wide 32c tires give you the added grip and control needed for off road riding, without slowing you down on the streets. The Sterrata is also equipped with Avid BB5 disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- GEOMETRY & COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Sterrata is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding, to ensure optimal performance and safety