Over the years, we have heard a lot of requests for a versatile road bike that is not just confined to the roads. If you are one of these riders waiting for the perfect commuter or bike to take you where regular road bikes don't dare tread, the Sentiero is the bike for you.
The Sentiero is our entry level Adventure Bike, which is here to truly redefine the way you think about road bikes. The Sentiero was engineered by our design team using the same premium shaped tubing and frame designs we use in our aluminum road series. The frame uses a compact geometry which provides a smoother ride and increased power transfer when compared to other frame geometries. These frames are built to last and we back it up with an industry leading lifetime frame guarantee.
The Sentiero was built on the same platform as our top selling Imola, offering 24 speeds of pure power and performance wherever the road or trail takes you. With a 12-25T Shimano Claris cassette and a Claris Triple 30/39/50T crankset, the Sentiero can take you through the park, over the hills, and to down your favorite bike path with ease. By upgrading to disc brakes (Avid BB5), we've made it so you can stop the Sentiero with ease in rain, mud, or whatever else your chosen path throws your way.
- BLACK FRIDAY TOMMASO BIKES PROMOTION: Take 15% Off all Tommaso Bikes this Weekend Only. ALL Bikes are back in stock. All Bikes have been marked down.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x8 Shimano Claris Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette. Perfect for varying and rugged terrain, from flats to hills to rocky climbs, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: Tommaso TC-20D rims offer the rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim that can handle all types of terrain and keep rolling. The Sentiero is also equipped with Tektro Lyra disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Sentiero is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding, to ensure optimal performance and to validate warranties