If you are looking to step up performance for racing friends on weekends or tackling century rides, the Tommaso Monza is the bike for you. Featuring a premium 6061 SLA Aluminum frame and Tommaso High-modulus Carbon Technology (HCT) Fork, the Monza even looks fast when standing still. With premium Shimano Tiagra components and Tommaso Corsa TC-40 Wheels, the 2017 Monza is a high-end aluminum road bike that is ready to take on all of your cycling adventures.
The Monza frame was engineered to combine the newest developments in shaped tubing and compact frame technologies to offer you the smoothest, most powerful, and best feeling road ride ever. This compact geometry provides a smoother ride and increased power transfer. These frames are built to last and we back it up with an industry leading lifetime frame guarantee.
The Monza gives you the most powerful drivetrain in the Tommaso Aluminum Road line, offering 20 buttery smooth and powerful speeds. With a 12-32T Tiagra cassette and an Tiagra Compact 34/50T crankset, the Monza provides on demand power and control for all riding conditions. With Tiagra shifters and a seemless combination of Tiagra derailleurs, the rider has the performance when and where they need it, the Monza will take your riding to the next level.
- BLACK FRIDAY TOMMASO BIKES PROMOTION: Take 15% Off all Tommaso Bikes this Weekend Only. ALL Bikes are back in stock. All Bikes have been marked down.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 2x10 Shimano Tiagra Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Tiagra compact crankset and 11x32T Tiagra cassette for a huge range of speeds, allowing riders to easily conquer anything the road throws at them
- PRECISION SHIFTING: Shimano Tiagra STI shifters work seamlessly with the full Tiagra groupset to provide lightning fast shifting, and a level of responsiveness that can't be matched
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Forcella is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding. This will ensure optimal performance and safety