The Illimitate offers unlimited exploration potential, and is truly made for the rider who is not content to stay on the pavement. Whether you are looking for an excellent commuting machine or a bike that can erase the boundaries of a road bike, the Illimitate is sure to get you there. The full Shimano Tiagra drivetrain offers excellent shifting and control, while the Avid BB5 disc brakes provide increased breaking power in dirt, mud, and other adverse conditions a caliper brake can't touch.
Tommaso Illimitate Shimano Tiagra Gravel Adventure Bike With Disc Brakes And Carbon Fork Perfect For Road Or Dirt Trail Touring, Matte Black - Large
- TOMMASO #1 ALUMINUM ADVENTURE BIKE: Durable Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a High Modulus Carbon Fiber Fork For Maximum Vibration Dampening and comfort, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. The frame is also drilled for easy installation of all varieties of racks and fenders, allowing you to seek adventure like never before.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 2x10 Shimano Tiagra Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Tiagra compact crankset and 11x32T Tiagra cassette for a huge range of speeds, allowing riders to easily conquer anything the trail throws at them
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: Tommaso TC-40D rims offer even more rugged durability with a 28 spoke rim and can handle rough terrain, dirt, and gravel with ease. Wide 32c tires give you the added grip and control needed for off road riding, without slowing you down on the streets. The Illimitate is also equipped with Tektro Lyra disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Illimitate is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.