Avventura means adventure in Italian, and that is exactly what this bike delivers. If you are looking for an alternative to the traditional road bike, but still demand speed and performance, the Avventura was made for you. A compact Sora drivetrain is perfect for climbing dirt and gravel, or touring the roads. The frame has eyelets for all standard racks and can easily handle the extra weight with its 32 spoke rims. Finally, we equipped the Avventura with Avid BB5 disc brakes to allow for increased stopping power wherever your adventure takes you.
Tommaso Avventura Shimano Sora Gravel Adventure Bike With Disc Brakes And Carbon Fork Perfect For Road Or Dirt Trail Touring, Matte Black - Large
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Durable Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a High Modulus Carbon Fiber Fork For Maximum Vibration Dampening and comfort, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. The frame is also drilled for easy installation of all varieties of racks and fenders, allowing you to seek adventure like never before.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 2x9 Shimano Sora Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Sora crankset and 11x30T Sora cassette. Perfect for varying terrain and trail conditions
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: Tommaso TC-30D rims offer the rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim, that can handle all types of terrain and keep rolling. Wide 32c tires give you the added grip and control needed for off road riding, without slowing you down on the streets. The Avventura is also equipped with Tektro Lyra disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Avventura is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.