Outfitted with an aluminum city frame, an Schwinn suspension fork to absorb shock, and a padded saddle with a suspension seat post, the Schwinn Discovery men's comfort bike is ideal for commuting to work or cruising down a leisurely bike path.The bike offers such additional features as 21-speed SRAM grip shifters for fast, easy gear changes, a Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur, an Schwinn alloy crank, Promax alloy linear pull brakes, a swept-back upright handlebar with an adjustable stem, fenders, and a rear gear carrier.SR Suntour alloy crank offers wide choice of gearingPadded saddle with suspension seat postSwept-back upright handlebar with adjustable stemFenders & rear carrier for convenienceBike Type AdultGender MenColor BlackBike Style Cross/HybridCity frame offers an upright riding positionShimano TX-31 rear derailleur for quick shiftsShipping Method FedExAssembly Assembly RequiredWeight 40.5 lb.Length 70 in.Height 43 in.Wheel Size 700c
- Men's comfort/ hybrid bike with aluminum city frame. Anatomic grips with dual density construction, built in rack and sport seat.
- Schwinn suspension fork. Schwinn alloy crank. City rise adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar. All the biking comfort details
- 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur mean that pedaling up a hill is easier. Alloy twist shifter compatible 4 finger brake levers.
- Promax alloy linear pull brakes; gear carrier. Adjust the angle (rise) of the alloy Ahead stem. Assembled Weight 35.5 lb. Length 70 in. Height 43 in.
- Swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat. The aluminum frame is lighter and yet durable, fenders keep dirt off the rider