This is the do-it-all-do-it-everywhere bike. Let's say you find a shortcut to work. But that shortcut takes you through a winding forest road and up and down a gnarly bike track before dropping you out onto the concrete streets of downtown. This varied terrain excursion seems impossible. But not for Retrospec Bicycles' urban cross amok-16. This is the ultimate CycloCross commuter, equipped with 16 speeds, Shimano STI Shifters, and cantilever brakes. The 4130 chromoly frame is hand-built, tag-welded, and double-butted. This means you can zig and zag every single day and feel great knowing your bike is up to the challenge. The Shimano 2400 Claris 16 speed drivetrain with STI Shifters is top-notch and almost exclusively on top tier bicycles because of their reputation for accuracy, control, and dependability. The shift function is integrated into the brake levers for a clean handlebar setup. Talking about handlebars, we put Drop handlebars on this badass cx bicycle because we want you to be able to ride as aerodynamically as possible. The rear brake cable is routed on top of the top tube to avoid snagging fabric when carrying the bike. We've also stuck kendal small block 8 cx tires on this beast of a bike for comfort and reliability. The unique tread disperses water so you grip the road where the road needs to be gripped. The sealed mechanism bottom bracket and hubs will keep mud and muck out of crucial bearings, keeping your bike healthy and safe so it can keep you up to speed.
Retrospec Bicycles AMOK-16 CycloCross Sixteen Speed Bike with Chromoly Frame, Hi-Vis Blue/Green, 50cm/Small
Eligible For Free Shipping
- The ultimate commuting machine that can conquer any terrain, rain or shine, every day of the week
- 16-Speed Shimano 2400 Claris drivetrain components with integrated STI shifting & braking for precision control without ever removing hands
- Hand-built and double-butted 4130 Chromalloy frame you can depend on day in and day out
- Multi-terrain Kendal Small Block 8 tires handle on or off-road duties
- Sealed mechanism bottom bracket and hubs keep critical bearings protected from the elements for miles of carefree riding