The cadent 2 is the mid-level bike in raleigh's urban fitness line. Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work the cadent 2 is your perfect companion. 700C wheels keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars and a sporty geometry keep the ride comfortable. 35C tires are fast rolling and smooth, but are wide enough to provide traction for an enjoyable path ride, organized ride, or your commute. Mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain and provide the stopping confidence to get out and navigate all your city has to offer. With 24 speeds, rack and fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels you'll always be equipped for your next two-wheel adventure. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Perfect for rides around town, organized rides, the bike path, or commuting to work
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame keeps you more upright to better see the road ahead of you without stressing your neck and lower back
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain and provide good stopping power in wet and Dry conditions
- Shimano parts flow through the 24 gears making shifting a breeze no matter what terrain is ahead of you