Take the long route aboard the Raleigh Willard 3. Made with geometry that inspires confidence when riding off-road, this ultra-versatile bike takes you where most road bikes can't, but it also offers the flexibility to enjoy paved road rides in complete comfort. Thru axles front and rear make for precise handling even on rough roads. Load up the rack and fender mounts and the Willard 3 does double-duty as your year-round commuter bike. The extra-wide tires provide great traction on gravel yet roll smoothly on pavement. The 1x11-speed drivetrain keeps shifting simple without sacrificing gears for the hills. Pavement … or dirt? On the Willard 3, you need only choose to follow your sense of adventure.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Lightweight aluminum frame and carbon fiber fork designed for riding comfortably on unpaved roads
- 11 speed SRAM Apex 1 drivetrain paired with Praxis Works Alba cranks offer smooth, reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide modulation and power in all conditions
- Durable HED Tomcat wheels are tubeless compatible
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle