Remember your first bike as a kid the one that you rode up and down the street over and over again. The one where you perfected your coaster brake slide and left it all on the pavement (maybe a bit of tire too). the tripper is the Grown up version of that bike. With 700c wheels you get where you're going a bit faster than as a kid, but the coaster brake is just like the one you used to perfect those slides. Flat handlebars, 35c wide tires, single speed fun, double wall wheels, a Raleigh classic road saddle, and rack and fender mounts keep this bike Grown up enough for urban use, but the steel frame and coaster brake take you back to a simpler time. Whether you are cruising to the coffee house or bar, heading to work, or simply heading out for a little fun, get there with a child like smile on your face with the tripper. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Designed for single speed fun
- Sizing: 52cn=5'4"-5'7", 54cm=5'7"-5'9", 56cm=5'9"-5'11", 58cm=5'11"-6'1", 60cm=6'1"-6'3"
- Features a high quality steel frame to absorb bumps in your way
- Includes easy to use coaster brakes - simply pedal backwards and scream to a halt
- Flat bars, wider tires, double wall rims and rack and fender mounts make this bike ready for an urban ASSAULT