The Raleigh Tamland 1 was designed as a multipurpose steed to whisk you away on your commute, gravel road adventures, and full-on bike packing excursions. A modern take on classic steel designs, the Tamland 1 features geometry that inspires confidence in loose gravel and dirt, allowing you to go where most road bikes can't. At the same time, the Tamland 1 offers the flexibility to ride in complete comfort as a commuter bike. High-volume Clement X'PLOR MSO 650x50c tires offer comfort and stability over rough, unpaved roads. And with mounts for racks and fenders plus a third bottle cage mount on the down tube, the Tamland 1 is ready to go anywhere with all your camping gear.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Reynolds 631 steel frame dampens road vibrations for all-day comfort
- SRAM Apex shifters offer an extended gear range for serious adventure
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes have excellent stopping power in all conditions
- Durable HED tomcat wheels are tubeless compatible
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle