If your idea of fun means grunting up and down mountain passes on weeklong bike-packing trips, testing your limits on the gnarliest of trails, or checking out into the wilderness for a few days with your bike just to see what happens, you could definitely use a stuntman. Like the name implies, this bike is not for average riders, but rather for those who are ready and willing to push themselves to extremes. How does the stuntman differ from the rest the key is boasting larger tires than any other all road bike at 50c! they can pretty much tackle anything that comes their way. The dropper post allows you to go from uphill to flat to downhill and everywhere in between with the seat in an ideal position for every scenario and the SRAM Rival hydro 1x11 drivetrain keeps this monster cross ready to shred. Sram Rival hydro road disc brakes make stopping a breeze in most any conditions. Made with a 631 chromoly frame and an alloy fork, the stuntman is sturdy and ready to Rally. Only question: are you.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Designed for off the grid fun in extreme conditions and Epic adventures from gravel to road and back
- Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a strong, bump absorbing Reynolds 631 chromoly post mount disc brake frame with thru axles and a tapered head tube
- Features SRAM Rival hydro 1x11 drivetrain for a huge range of gears and SRAM hydro road disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- Includes a dropper seat post allowing you to change the seat height at the push of a button