Looking for an urban track bike with low head tubes, tight wheel bases, drop bars, and modern good looks go no further. You've found it all here in the top-selling rush hour. On banked turns and bombing hills, nothing feels as connected to the pavement and rider like a track bike. Made from hi-ten steel to absorb bump, provide long-lasting durability and a traditional look, this bike is perhaps one the best examples of classic Raleigh style, dating back to over a century ago. It offers removable cable guides, an alloy butted track handlebar, and fixed/free (flip-flop) rear hub. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Designed as a track bike for street riding
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with track-specific geometry Hi-Ten steel frame and fork for bump absorption, durability and Classic style
- Features an alloy butted track handlebar and flip-flop rear hub with freewheel-no gear, no fear
- Includes Raleigh Classic road saddle and closed end, 1/2 road grips for a Classic look and feel