The clubman. It's cool. Retro. Fast. Durable. Now, that's the right Club to be a part of. Appreciate the classic rando styling in a road bike that can do it all from commuting to base miles to riding rougher pavement. This raleigh heritage bike brings back the best of the past like the durable steel frame with signature raleigh script Logo, and adds the best of the modern bike offerings such as 18 gears to choose from and high-end mechanical disc brakes for superior stopping power. Aluminum fenders are made to match the frame on this stylish city bike. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a raleigh and enjoy the ride
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Designed for city riding, commuting and putting in base miles in style
- Sizing: 48cm=5'-5'2", 50cm=5'2"-5'4", 52cm=5'4"-5'7", 54cm=5'7"-5'9", 56cm=5'9"-5'11", 58cm=5'11"-6'1", 60cm=6'1"-6'3", 62cm=6'3"-6'5"
- Made with a 4130 butted chromoly frame and fork steel to absorb bumps and road vibrations and show off its Classic old school design
- Features Shimano Sora 18-speed STI, shifters for plenty of gears to tackle hills and Tektro mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power
- Includes steel color matched fenders, Raleigh Classic road saddle, weinmann XC180 double wall rims and clement strada legg 60TPI, 700x28c tires