Ready to hit the road Raleigh's merit 2 is the ideal mid-level endurance bike for century rides and long road rides. The merit 2 will take you farther than ever without breaking the bank. Made for comfort and efficiency on long rides, the merit 2 offers more responsiveness, great stopping power, and wider tires for stability. Designed with a 6061 aluminum frame and custom tapered alloy fork, this bike is light and fast. The Shimano Claris 8spd STI Shifters help flatten out any hill with 16 speeds to choose from. The mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all weather conditions, and the clement Strada lgg 60TPI, 700x28c tires provide great stability. The 32c tire fitment and Thru axles make this bike snappy and versatile for a great feeling over any road while reducing fatigue.
- Designed for endurance road rides, training and fitness
- Sizing: 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11", 58cm=5'11-6'1", 60cm=6'1-6'3", 62cm=6'3-6'5"
- Made with an aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, thru axles, and a custom alloy road fork for light, fast, responsive performance
- Features Shimano Claris shifters to tackle hills with 16 different speeds and gradual actuated mechanical disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Offers Raleigh 200 Series saddle and short drop handlebars designed for hours on the road in comfort