Ready to hit the road Raleigh's merit 1 is the ideal entry-level endurance road bike for commuting, joining a group ride, or riding around town. The merit 1 will take you farther than ever before without breaking the bank. Made for comfort and efficiency on long rides, the merit 1 also offers quick handling to avoid obstacles and wider tires for stability. Designed with a 6061 aluminum frame and custom tapered alloy SPF fork, the merit 1 is light and fast. The Shimano Claris 8spd STI Shifters help flatten out any hill with 16 speeds to choose from. The Kenda kwick roller Sport 700x28c tires are fast rolling, yet comfortable. And the optional 30c tire fitment for larger tires makes this bike a little more capable than a standard road bike.
- Designed for riding paved roads, participating in your first group ride, training and fitness
- Sizing: 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11", 58cm=5'11-6'1", 60cm=6'1-6'3", 62cm=6'3-6'5"
- Made with an alloy frame with double butted custom formed tubing and custom alloy road fork for light, fast performance and quick handling
- Features Tektro dual pivot brakes and Shimano Claris shifters to tackle hills with 16 different speeds
- Offers Raleigh comfort road saddle and Raleigh 100 Series road short drop handlebars made for hours of road riding in comfort