From rides to school and quick trips to the mini-mart, to sessions at the skate park, and all the places in between, the Raleigh Redux 26 is a bike built for curious young explorers. Designed with a lightweight frame and integrated aluminum fork, this 26 inch bike is light enough to lift up the stairs to school but durable enough for street use. With wide Kenda Kruiser 26x2.125 inch tires, it eats potholes and manhole covers for breakfast and gobbles curbs and cobbles for lunch. Like a mountain bike made for urban canyons, the Redux 26 is the ultimate multipurpose city bike or commuter bike. Fast and clean-looking, the Redux 26 makes a great urban adventure companion for young riders.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Fits ages 12 to 16 years old or 61 to 64 inches tall
- Aluminum frame for lightweight durability
- Shimano Revo shifters roll through 7 gears with an easy twist of the wrist
- Mechanical disc brakes for serious stopping power in wet and dirty conditions
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle