The clubman alloy. It's cool. Retro. Responsive. Lightweight. Now, that's the right Club to be a part of. Appreciate the classic rando styling in a road bike that can do it all from commuting to base miles to riding rougher roads. The clubman alloy is a Raleigh heritage bike made for long road miles on any kind of pavement in all conditions. Complete with endurance frame geometry and tapered head tube plus front and rear Thru axles, and Shimano Sora 18-speed STI Shifters, this ultimate commuter bike is lighter than steel and comes with fenders and mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Sizing: 52=5'4"-5'7", 54=5'7"-5'9", 56=5'9"-5'11", 58=5'11"-6'1", 60=6'1"-6'3", 62=6'3"-6'5"
- Designed for city riding, commuting and putting in long miles in style
- Made with an aluminum 6061 double butted alloy disc frame with thru-axles and custom carbon to alloy fork dampen road vibrations
- Features Shimano Sora 18-speed STI shifters for plenty of gears to tackle hills
- Offers TRP spyre C dual actuated mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather conditions