A throw back to some of the first Raleigh Bikes made over a century ago, the back alley is built to bomb alleyways, burn down hills, beat traffic and stop for a lock-up and reload at the local pub. Yep, this bike is all street. Nothing feels as connected to the pavement and rider like a track bike. Designed with a hi-ten steel frame and track geometry, the back alley absorbs bumps and reacts fast. This fixie/single speed bike features flat bars and fixed/free (flip-flop) rear hub. It also offers a Raleigh classic road saddle and removable cable guides. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Designed for fixie and single speed riders alike
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Features a flip-flop rear hub with freewheel-no gears, no fear
- Includes Raleigh Classic road saddle and Micro suede lock-on grips for a Classic look and feel
- Made with flat handlebars to keep you more upright on urban streets