Get ready to grind the gravel and jam through the jungle with the 18-speed Pure Cycles Adventure Grave Pro bike, featuring beefy tires with tons of clearance, a Shimano Sora drivetrain, and mounting points for all your racks, bags, and hauling needs for either camping or commuting. Gravel-ready geometry keeps you in control on loose surfaces, while disc brakes provide unmatched stopping power.
The 18-speed Shimano Sora STI shifters and derailleur deliver top-notch gearing for adventure gravel rides or commuting. The front and rear alloy Promax mechanical disc brakes provide better modulation and stopping power on descents, in the rain, and on the streets — allowing you to focus on the ""go"" and not stress the ""stops.""
The Hutchinson Override 700 x 38C tires provide a smooth roll and super responsive handling over most terrain. The frameset is 650B compatible — allowing for customization opportunities with optional 650B wheels. Featuring a smaller rim size than 700C, 650B wheels allow you to use a wider tire for improved cushion and grip on gravel. The Adventure Gravel Pro has enough clearance to go up to a 47C tire.
The lightweight, full 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork is complemented by a butted seat tube for extra comfort, allowing the frame to flex and smooth out uneven roads. A performance-designed Selle Royal Rampage adventure saddle helps you stay comfortable on extended rides. It also features tubeless ready WTB STP i23 32-hole rims with stainless steel spokes and alloy hubs, 3-piece FSA Vero Pro Adventure 48/32t crank set, adjustable drop bar with a variety of hand positions, and gel-padded tape.
The Pure Cycle Adventure Gravel Pro bike comes in the following sizes:
- 46cm/X-Small: Fits riders 5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 7 inches
- 48cm/Small: Fits riders 5 feet, 6 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches
- 51cm/Medium: Fits riders 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches
- 54cm/Large: Fits riders 5 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet
- 57cm/X-Large: Fits riders 6 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches
- 60cm/XX-Large: Fits riders 6 feet, 2 inches to 6 feet, 5 inches
Easily customizable and upgradable, the Adventure Gravel Pro has all mounting and attachment points you need to turn your ride into the ultimate camper, commuter, or grocery getter -- just add optional racks, fenders, crates, panniers, and more.
Shipped 90% assembled, the bike is simple to assemble and maintain, and you can follow the Pure Cycles YouTube channel for instructions and tips. Backed by a lifetime manufacturer's frame warranty and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on components.
Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles, built to live, ride, and thrive right where you do offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Lightweight adventure bike with super strong 4130 chromoly steel frameset; beefy Hutchinson Override tires (compatible with optional 650B wheels)
- 18-Speed Shimano Sora STI drivetrain delivers top-notch gearing for adventure gravel rides or commuting; front and rear alloy Promax disc brakes
- 3-piece FSA Vero Pro Adventure 48/32t crankset; tubeless-ready WTB STP i23 32-hole rims with stainless steel spokes and alloy hubs; 700 x 38C tires
- Adjustable drop bar with a variety of hand positions and gel-padded tape; performance-designed Selle Royal Rampage adventure saddle for extended rides
- Bike ships 90% assembled; available in six different sizes; backed by manufacturer's warranty