NOTICE 1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)
2. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left side, right pedal on your right side). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
Merax 608XC 21-Speed 700C Aluminum Road Bike is attractive in price and quality. It has a full aluminum frame which makes the bike incredibly light, very stiff yet rather comfortable. Whether you speed around town or take long road trips, you benefit from the light design.
Frame: Strong and Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Fork: 700C Steel Threadless
Chain: C50 1/2" x3/32" x108L
Front Derailleur: Shimano AFDTZ31DM6T
Rear Derailleur: Shimano ARDY300D
Shifters: Shimano ASLA050LB &Shimano ASLA050RA
Brakes: Alloy Caliper
Rims: Aluminum Double Wall Rims 700Cx14Gx32H
Seat post: Aluminum SP-300 27.2*300*2.0T
Crank set: A2-3348PIS, 170mm-48/38/28T,9/16" Product Weight: 28 lbs
Shipping package size: approx. 51*8*29 inch
Assembly &Tuning is required.
- Lightweight and Sturdy 6061 Aluminum Frame for smooth riding and easy transport.
- Shimano shifter and Shimano derailleur for reliable shifting
- Quick-Release Front Wheels is easy to install and no tools needed
- Aluminum kickstand is lightweight and can reduce the weight of the bike
- Dual brakes maximizes performance and reliable stopping