In 1987, Kestrel introduced its revolutionary 4000, the world's first-ever, all carbon composite bike frame. Continuing in this industry leading tradition, the modern-age 4000 remains one of the most recognizable tri bikes in the world. It's designed specifically for the most demanding triathlons, and it's been proven time and again by some of the best triathletes in the world. This is a dedicated machine for long-distance performance, made possible with design features that make the rider more comfortable.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Kestrel Super Light 800K Carbon Frame with 800K Rear Triangle. KSL Pro TT Full Carbon 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" tapered Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed Rear Derailleur and Ultegra Front Derailleur with Dura Ace SL-BSR1 Bar End TT Shifters, 11 speed
- Oval Concepts 750 Base Bar with Oval Concepts 750 Clip On with Oval Concepts 701 Brake Levers and TRP 920 Forged Aero Center Pull Brakes
- Oval Concepts 527, 700c wheelset with 18 hole front and 24 hole rear, Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 23c
- Kestrel EMS Pro Seatpost with Ritchey Clamp System with Prologo ZERO Tri PAS Saddle with Titanium Rails