In 1987, Kestrel introduced its revolutionary 4000, the world's first-ever, all carbon composite bike frame. Continuing in this industry leading tradition, the modern-age 4000 remains one of the most recognizable tri bikes in the world. It's designed specifically for the most demanding triathlons, and it's been proven time and again by some of the best triathletes in the world. This is a dedicated machine for long-distance performance, made possible with design features that make the rider more comfortable.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Kestrel Super Light 800K Carbon Frame with 800K Rear Triangle. KSL Pro TT Full Carbon 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" tapered Fork
- Rotor FLOW Aero, 53 /39T crankset with BB30 Bottom Bracket
- Full Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Drivetrain 11 speed with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT/ Tri Brake Levers and TRP 920 Forged Aero Center Pull Brakes
- Oval Concepts 980 carbon wheelset 16 hole front / 20 hole rear with Vittoria Open Triathlon Evo 320tpi, 700 x 22c folding tires.
- Oval Concepts 970 Jet Stream Full Integrated Carbon Handlebars w/Ski Bend Carbon Extensions. Prologo TGALE Tri Saddle with Titanium Rails