Everyone claims to have the fastest bike on the market, but we've actually produced it. We took the 4000 frameset and its components to the A2 Wind Tunnel and tested it from every angle, with multiple parts, in order to design a superbike that performs just as well in the wind tunnel as it does on the lava fields of Hawaii. Not only is the 4000 outrageously fast, it's one of the best fitting, most comfortable bikes on the market because we know that after 112 miles on the bike. your body's still got 26.2 to go. And for 2013, our new proprietary carbon lay-up allowed us to reduce weight and increase frame compliance, making the rider experience that much better.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Aerodynamic tubing designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel for maximum speed
- 800K high-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork for a stiff, stable and extremely comfortable ride
- Internal Teflon cable routing for easy cable installation and smooth shifting
- Adjustable rear dropouts allow for a greater range of wheels to be used and enable the rider to fine-tune wheel placement for improved aerodynamics
- 99% assembled, ready to ride