For women looking to explore quiet back roads and routes less traveled, the haanjenn tero is the easiest way to start. We used our endurance geometry for the lightweight aluminum frame, increasing stability and riding comfort over what you'd find on a traditional road bike. Combined with its component build, the haanjenn tero tracks and turns well on all surfaces, from smooth pavement to loose gravel. A 2x8 speed Shimano drivetrain always has a gear, whether it's mellow pavement or a dirt road that's tilted straight up. Big tires find grip on everything and work together with disc brakes to deliver confidence and control as you explore over the next rise in the road. Designed to handle the roughest of road surfaces, the haanjenn tero also makes for an excellent commuter.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy frame, fully butted with formed top tube
- Women's endurance geometry allows you to ride comfortably all day
- Tektro lyra flat mount mechanical disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Diamondback x-endurance gravel bar, 8 degree flare, 31.8mm bore
- Diamondback gravel disc steel fork w/fender and low rider mounts