A go-anywhere bike in the truest sense, the versatile HaanJenn can be trusted as a commuter, gravel, or "just getting around" bike. Its women's-specific aluminum frame and fork put you in a comfortable riding position, more stable than a traditional race bike. A slightly longer wheelbase, big dual sport tires, disc brakes, and comfortable flat handlebars add up to a solid and responsive ride-a balance of durability and speed to handle every surfaced, paved or not. A 1x9 Shimano drivetrain offers a wide range of gears in a simple package, keeping the bike swift and quiet as you negotiate potholes and rough paths. Whether you build it up with fenders and racks as a daily workhorse or keep it stock for exploring paths and dirt roads: the HaanJenn is game.
- Women's specific aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Gravel Disc alloy fork provides steering precision
- Shimano Sora 9-speed drivetrain w/ FSA cranks provide reliable shifting performance
- Avid disc brakes and fat 40c tires for true multi road capability
- Flat handlebars offer a familiar, comfortable riding position