Turns out we weren't alone in wanting to explore the whopping 30% of our country's roads that aren't paved or maintained: our Haanjo series of bikes were lauded by gravel adventurers and commuters alike. Somewhere between a cross bike, a touring bike, and a road bike, the Haanjo trail was an instant hit. Quick, comfortable, and tough enough to handle punishment that would disintegrate a normal road bike, riders love its versatility. For 2017 we've added a new option: hand-built carbon frame sets. The geometry is similar but the ride has become even better. And with hydraulic disc brakes, Thru axles, and a Shimano 2x11 speed drivetrain, the Haanjo trail carbon is ready to gobble up any terrain, any time.
- Handmade Carbon alternative road frame has endurance geometry for comfort and a 142x12mm rear through axle for a more responsive ride
- DB Gravel Carbon disc fork with a 1.5 inch taper alloy steered sporting a 12mm thru axle and fender/low rider mounts
- Shimano 2x11 speed drivetrain has 22 gears to choose from for mastering any terrain
- Shimano br-rs805 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes have 140mm/160mm (rear/front) rotors to help you stop on a dime in any condition
- HED 700C Tomcat disc wheels will keep you rolling along. KMC X11L chain. Shimano ST-RS685 brake levers. DB eldorado seat
- Bike Size: SM/50cm / Rider Height: 5 feet 5 inches - 5 feet 8 inches ; M/53cm / Rider Height: 5 feet 8 inches - 5 feet 11 inches L/56cm / Rider Height: 5 feet 11 inches - 6 feet 2 inches XL/59cm / Rider Height: 6 feet 2 inches - 6 feet 6 inches