The heat Map seems to be saying, "you're getting colder," and that's a good thing. The result of our product team's wanderlust with a hefty pinch of "what if" thrown in the mix, the express carbon takes the Haanjo concept to its limits. The hand built carbon express is light and tough, sporting 2.1" wide tires on 27.5" rims, and a 3x9 drivetrain to maximize its potential as a deep woods explorer. We went with mechanical disc brakes and bar end Shifters for ease of on-trail maintenance and reliability, but kept the long-distance geometry and vibration-damping road feel intact, opening up a world of bike packing possibilities. The new Haanjo express carbon is made with true adventurers in mind. Like you.
- Handmade Carbon alternative road frame has endurance geometry for comfort and a 142x12mm rear through axle for a more responsive ride
- DB Gravel flat mount Carbon disc fork with a 1.5 inch taper alloy steered sporting a 12mm thru axle and fender/low rider mounts
- Shimano 3x9 bike packing drivetrain is easier to fix when you are miles away from civilization
- TRP spyre mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all conditions
- HED 27.5 Tomcat disc wheels will keep the miles on the trail rolling by