The haanjenn 1 is a women's bike that defies definitions and exceeds expectations. Part road bike, part mountain bike, it is designed to let you choose how and where you want to ride, whether that's commuting or gravel road adventures. You'll find the geometry is a little more relaxed than a traditional road bike, putting you in a more comfortable position for long rides and rough roads. With sizing down to47 command a women's bike seat, the haanjenn 1 fits a wide range of female riders, from 5'1" to 5'11". no front derailleur keeps shifting simple and reliable. Wide 700x38c tires give you the confidence to keep going when things get a little rough. With mounts for fenders and Racks on the frame and the steel fork, you can stay dry and bring your gear along on your next ride.
Diamondback Bicycles Haanjenn 1 Gravel Adventure Womens Road Bike, Blue, 47cm, Satin Blue, 47cm/X-Small
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame with women's-specific sizing
- Flat handlebars for an upright riding position
- Shimano Acera 9 speed drivetrain offers ample gearing for hills
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle