There are plenty of gorgeous carbon bikes out there. True. There are, however, far fewer gorgeous carbon bikes out there that you'd also want to ride all day long. The Century 6 C is at the top of that very short list. Our hand-built carbon frame features stiff bottom bracket and head tube junctions, as well as front and rear thru-axles - it's a recipe for precise handling. Our carefully sculpted seat stays and exacting carbon lay-up, however, also create just the right amount of compliance. The end result is a bike that leaps forward when you put the least effort into the cranks, yet doesn't rattle or exhaust you when you're hours into a ride. Our premium model features equally impressive components - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain share billing with HED's excellent Flanders wheelset. In a world of harsh and jittery "super bikes," the Century 6 C is in a comfortable league of its own.
- Enhanced performance geometry provides a comfortable, stable ride
- Hand-built carbon fiber frame is stiff where you need it, compliant where you want it. It's also Di2 compatible and sports front and rear thru-axles
- Shimano hydraulic disc road brakes add control in all conditions
- Closed Circuit cable routing adds to clean look
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain offers seasons of accurate shifts