To put it simply: the century 2 is at home on the road. Designed to be ridden all day, every day, the revamped aluminum frame features our enhanced performance geometry. With a slightly taller head tube than a road race bike, it helps the rider maintain a more upright, less fatiguing body position. With discomfort out of the way you're guaranteed to enjoy every part of your ride more-the century 2 delivers a ride to match its looks. Shimano Ultegra 11Speed drivetrain, hydraulic brakes, and 28C Michelin tires on HED wheels complement the bike's platform and reinforce its performance. For many of us, riding 100 miles is an exercise in surviving. The century 2 turns those long rides into something to look forward to, not to dread. If you're an endurance rider or someone that prefers a more upright riding posture, this bike does not disappoint.
- 7005 aluminum alloy frame with enhanced performance geometry--ride all day in comfort
- Dbr amp disc carbon road fork with tapered alloy steered
- Shimano hydraulic road disc brakes, 160/140mm rotors
- Heed Flanders C2+ disc wheels, 24H
- Shimano 2x11 drivetrain w/Ultegra rear derailleur