The century 1 is an endurance road bike designed for the rider who is looking for an alternative to the stereotypical fit and high prices of top end race oriented bikes. Using our enhanced performance geometry, the frame incorporates a taller head tube to take the stress off your neck and back and provide a more comfortable fit. Completely redesigned, frame is built from 7005 aluminum alloy with custom butted and beautifully formed tubing to deliver a balance of strength, durability, light weight, and sleek looks. It's outfitted with an amazing component group for its price: TRP disc brakes, an 11 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain, and HED wheels.
- Redesigned aluminum alloy frame with enhanced performance geometry--less fatigue on long rides
- Dbr Podium air formed disc alloy fork w/1.5 inch tapered alloy steerer
- TRP spyre disc brakes, 160/140mm rotors: modulation and power in all conditions
- Hed Flanders C2+ disc wheels, 24H
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain