The Arden 4C is a women’s road bike that is completely at ease on long solo rides but likes to mix it up at the occasional organized event or informal group ride. Featuring the same state-of-the-art carbon fiber frame and fork as our top-tier model, the Arden 4C has a slightly more relaxed riding position than a full-on race bike. Thru axles front and rear enhance steering precision. Wide 28c tires provide more stability and bump absorption than traditional skinny road tires. They’re mounted on durable HED Flanders C2+ wheels. A Shimano drivetrain keeps you pedaling smoothly while Tektro mechanical disc brakes ensure you’ve got plenty of control even in wet weather. Step up your road game with the Arden 4C.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame with women's Endurance Road geometry
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in inclement weather
- HED Flanders C2+ Disc wheels with Diamondback Century 700x28c tires
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle