The Haanjo is a bike that defies definitions. Part road bike, part mountain bike, it is designed to let you choose how and where you want to ride--whether that's commuting or off road adventure. The endurance geometry is a little slacker than traditional road bikes to give you a more comfortable position and easy going handling. The 6061-t6 aluminum alloy is a hallmark of durability, and the fully butted and formed tube construction makes sure it is lightweight without sacrificing strength. A Shimano Sora 9spd drivetrain provide ample gearing for the most variable terrain. The gravel disc alloy fork delivers steering precision up front, while the avid disc brakes and fatter tires give you the confidence to keep going even when things get a little rough.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Gravel Disc alloy fork provides steering precision
- Shimano Sora 9-speed drivetrain with FSA cranks provide reliable shifting performance
- Avid disc brakes with 160/140mm rotors and fatter tires for true multi road capability
- Flat handlebars for a better upright position