Get motivated again and start exercising, racing, and traveling city after city with the Thunder entry-level Shimano Claris drive train road bike. The geometry of the frame is a full alloy endurance Type frame specifically to cater a wide range of riders who are discovering the road bike experience for the first time. It is designed to give an upright riding position for a more satisfying ride throughout the journey. Use the pedal toe clips to control the dynamics of the ride making every stride versatile. We designed this bike to target those who are looking for a road bike that has everything a cyclist desires. Such as: Shimano Claris drive train and levers, blade Type alloy fork, toe clips with strap, double wall alloy rims with stainless steel spokes, Tektro alloy caliper brakes, and much more.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and fork endurance Type road bike
- Shimano Claris drive train and Claris STI levers
- Tektro alloy caliper brakes for precision braking
- 700C x 25C tires with alloy double wall rims and stainless steel spokes
- Toe clips with straps for controlled pedaling experience